December 30th 2021 marks the fifth anniversary of the passing of our founder, friend and father – the late great Paddy Ryan.
It’s hard to believe it’s been five years already. We still have clients sharing memories and stories about Paddy to this day for which we are so grateful for.
Paddy’s presence is still felt here in the office and we know when we succeed he is proud. If we have a bad day, we know he is saying don’t dwell on it too much, move on, and hit them for six tomorrow!
The work ethic Paddy instilled in us all still remains, but we never take ourselves too seriously and have time for fun and frolics along the way!
Reflecting on the last five years we have achieved a great deal:
– Grainne Ryan graduated as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in 2019
– During 2020 and we were awarded the acclaimed Business All-Star Accreditation designation.
– We also introduced Cash Flow Planning as a new service to our clients.
– We have also taken to Social Media – how did this happen ??!!@.
– Lots of new plans for 2022 in store so follow this space.
More importantly though, Paddy taught us to put our clients at the heart of everything we do, and this remains our guiding principle today.
I’ll finish with a reminder of one Paddy’s favourite quotes – still as true today as it was..
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,”- Winston Churchill
With warm wishes
Gráinne & the Team at Sunrise