Great campaign just launched by the Irish Heart Foundation – Go Red for Women this February – supporting women throughout Ireland.
Congratulations to our Office Manager Deirdre and her husband Rob who both completed the 10K in the Great Limerick Run on 6th May. What a great day for the race with the sun shinning and Limerick’s River Fest in full swing.
Together Deirdre and Rob raised a total of €405 for Dóchas, a local charity based in Parnell Street in Limerick, which provides support to parents and children with Autism in the mid west region of Ireland. Thank you to everyone who supported this worthy cause.
- Financial Planning
- News & Blog
- Tomorrow is worth planning for
- Book a Consultation
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Where We Began & Milestones
- Tribute to our Founder: Paddy Ryan
- Cookies Policy
- Terms of Business
- Claims Process
- Saving & Investing for your Future
- Planning Your Retirement
- Protecting Your Family & Future
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Financial Solutions for your Business